- This event has passed.
Fall Equinox – Finding Balance
September 21, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm UTC+0$30.00
TAROT IN MOTION
Come celebrate the Fall Equinox by finding balance
with chosen Tarot cards to inspire making cathartic movement pieces.
with Tarot in Motion founder Miriam Jacobs
Here’s how the workshop will go:
- Arrive and in silence and sink into a short meditation
- We will slowly begin to move to music and then come together
- Personal introductions with a brief overview of Equinox meanings & intentions
- Short movement/exercises will be shared
- Breakup into pairs to pick and read 1-2 cards Miriam will be available for assistance
- Time is given to plan movement pieces and a break. (10-20 minutes) Consider including props, chosen music, your voice and whatever comes to mind.
- Witnessing – everyone is given two to five minutes to perform their piece.
Announce the card.
Perform movement piece.
End with a bow or curtsy.
Everyone else claps.
After everyone is witnessed,
- Rejoin your reading partner and move together: mirror each other, keeping your card and performance in mind
- Regroup for supportive feedback – What did you feel when you performed and when you watched? What happened?
Please wear clothes to move in and any bring props that inspire you. Writing and drawing materials will be provided. The Polarity Wellness Tarot will be used.
Find out more about Tarot in Motion